adapt mortgages ~ independent mortgage and insurance broker – general insurance

homeinsurancegeneral insurance


Buildings Insurance

If you own a home you have to have Buildings Insurance. This insurance will cover you for any structural damage to your home caused by such events as fire , flooding or storm. There are varying degrees of cover. We can advise and arrange this for you. You may well be paying too much for your existing cover. Why not let us look into this for you?

Contents Insurance

A contents insurance policy will cover damage caused to the contents of your home from events including those described above damage to the contents of your home from events including those described above, and also theft or other events causing loss or damage.

Again there are varying degrees of cover ranging from accidental damage (for example the classic hot iron burn on the carpet) to home emergency cover. There are many different combinations and again we can search the marketplace and provide a tailor made solution for you.


Alun Davies ~ Adapt Mortgages, 6 Colchester Avenue, Penylan, Cardiff CF23 9BP
tel 029 2048 0555 mob 07799 073 215 e-mail

regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority

“Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.”

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *