BUY TO LET
This is a mortgage for property that will be let by the borrower to other tenants. When Lenders calculate how large a loan the borrower can afford to repay on BTL they do so primarily on the basis of projected rental income, rather than the borrower’s salary although some lenders use a combination of both.
For many buy-to-let looks an attractive income investment in a time of low rates and stock market volatility. People are concerned about their pension provision in retirement and view a buy to let investment as a way of supplementing their existing arrangements. Others see buy-to-let as a medium term investment, or a means to increase their current income stream. Whatever the reason, this is a specialised area and one in which Adapt Mortgages has considerable experience. We have access to the whole of the market and whether you have an existing buy-to-let portfolio or are looking to enter the market for the first time we can help you.
If you can answer ‘No’ to any of the following, please contact us.
- Are you happy with the current rates you are paying on your loans?
- Are you happy with the rates you are paying on your various insurances?
- Are you covered for loss of rent (including ground rent)?
- Are you happy with your current letting agent?
- Are you happy with the fees/service you get from your solicitor?
First time Landlords
- We will explain exactly what’s involved with entering this exciting market.
- We’ll outline all the costs, potential pitfalls and show you how to minimise the risks.
- We have access to the whole buy to let market and will recommend a solution we think is best for you.
- We can also recommend an appoint a solicitor for you.
- We can arrange the necessary specialist insurances that are required.
- We can outline any tax implications that may apply.
Oh! and by the way, if we think that entering the Buy to Let market isn’t a good idea for you, we’ll tell you.
Alun Davies ~ Adapt Mortgages, 6 Colchester Avenue, Penylan, Cardiff CF23 9BP
tel 029 2048 0555 mob 07799 073 215 e-mail email@example.com
regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority
“Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.”